Saturday, November 24, 2007

No surprises.
At times the most familiar are the ones who falls
And it seems to drag me down, the support of my life´s on the ground
Alone I´m this small. A tear, a silent pain
Almost sweet, almost so bitter
Almost accepted, a master piece almost done.

Also at times, I tend to carry the world
And the world tend to carry me away
And their world is broken over my head
It wouldn´t feel so heavy if there wasnt me so low
Impossible to make you happy my reason told me so
You´ll not hunger for my kind
Your kiss I fight for, is that your kiss good-bye

Do I pass in blanket, do I fill your lines
Do I fear your lovin´do I fit your size
What makes you think that I´m surprise
All of you is true
And all of this is gone, unconfortable to bring
Does it any of this makes sense, please note
No surprise as it seems.


kp

No comments: