Thursday, September 25, 2008

I´ll give you space.
So you can breath, it´s a new pace.
I´ll give you place, so you can move closer to me.
Or can you walk away; are you gone from me, today?
I´ll give you lips. So you can do whatever
Turn into a kiss, I´d give you.
I won´t make you stay.
When it is you who makes your own way
And the steps out through my door.
I´ll laugh at you, when you give me the weirdest smile.
And I´ll cry with you, if that tear you drop is mine.
I´ll die for you. If for you I´m more than just a life.
And I´ll tell the truth, when your truth is just a lie.
I´ll give you money. If that can pay your gains.
It is not my money that will afford your waste.
I´ll give you space.
So you can test your wings
I´ll give you humble and ordinary things.
But I won´t give you more or less
Of the freedom it is to be me, when I´m with you.
I´ll give you a spot in your freedom
It is what you still can be, when you´re with me.
I´ll give you love, it is space to hate me.
I´ll give you love, it is place to make me homeless.
I´ll give you love, it is the price you can´t pay for.
I´ll give you love, it is all those things I gave before.




Kate Polladsky

No comments: